Header Ads

Pregnant mother dies of gas explosion

A woman identified as Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) was killed when a cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja last week.

 Details of the incident is still sketchy, however, it was alleged that the deceased who was  pregnant was cooking and using her phone when the gas exploded.
The woman suffered 90 per cent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.

 Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her death . One Ujunwa Joy, wrote:

"I still can't believe you are no more. Rip ogechukwu osita"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.